Corporate Giving & Gift Matching
The Kristen French Child Advocacy Centre is grateful for the generous support given by the corporate community. Together with businesses both large and small, we seek to facilitate relationships that benefit both the Centre and the partner company.
Interested in doubling the impact of your gift?
Thousands of employers across Canada match their employee’s fundraising efforts and donations. By making use of the corporate gift matching program offered by your place of work, your gift to the Kristen French Child Advocacy Centre can be doubled and even tripled!
Many employers match their employee’s gifts and donations
If you currently work or previously worked for one of the companies listed below, or for one of their affiliate or subsidiary companies, and you contribute to the Kristen French Child Advocacy Centre, your employer will match your gift dollar for dollar. In fact, many companies will match at a higher ratio.
Some companies have policies that allow former employees to have their gifts matched as well.
If your employer is not listed, please check with your human resources department, as they may have a matching gift policy in place.
How does this work?
- Look for your employer’s name on the list below.
- If your company is on the list, contact your corporate donations officer or human resources department for a matching gift application form.
- Fill in the form according to your company’s policies and return it to the appropriate division. Forward your matching gift form along with your donation to:
Kristen French Child Advocacy Centre
8 Forster Street, St. Catharines, ON L2N 1Z9
Our registered charity number is: 865196406RR00001
Conditions and criteria for gift matching vary by employer. Some companies offer a payroll deduction plan. For more information or if you are not sure if our charity qualifies for your company’s gift matching program, call us at 905-937-5435 or e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to send information about our mission and programs.
Other Ways Corporations Can Support the Centre
- Corporate Donations
- Employee Deductions
- Donation of gifts-in-kind (services and/or products)
- Employee Giving Campaigns
- Volunteering at Events
- Event or Program Sponsorship