As a registered charitable organization, the Kristen French CACN operates without any core government funding and needs your help to continue providing the necessary support Niagara’s children, youth & their families need as they cope with the life altering impacts of child abuse. Your support also provides much needed education and awareness to help prevent other children from becoming victims of abuse. Learn more in our Case for Support.
Ways to Give
- Give a one-time donation, a monthly pledge or annual gift
- In Memoriam/Honorarium
- In-Kind Donations (see list of needed items below)
- Leave a Legacy gift – Planned Giving Brochure
- Host a 3rd Party Fundraiser – Find out more
How to Give
- Online donation through Canada Helps
- Call our office at 905-937-5435 ext. 7000
- Text ENDABUSE to 20222 to donate $10
- Visit our Centre at: 8 Forster Street, St. Catharines, ON L2N 1Z9
- Cheque payable to: Kristen French Child Advocacy Centre Niagara
- Visa or Mastercard
- Cash donation
Only a donation of $20 dollars or more will be eligible for tax receipts
Throughout each year we gladly accept and appreciate new items such as:
- new stuffed animals – especially themed or special occasion (every child & youth is offered a stuffed animal as “transitional object” which aids in reducing anxiety and insecurity.);
- non-perishable Snack items – juice boxes, bottled water, individually packaged, nut/peanut free, healthy snacks;
- silent auction items — for our annual Spotlight Gala;
- live auction items — one-of-a-kind experiences, tickets to professional events, and large items for our annual Spotlight Gala;
- handmade items — like woodcraft such as bird houses or outdoor décor for our Build 4 the Future online auction;
- other items — please contact us with your idea for a gift in kind.
Please contact our office at (905) 937-5435, Ext. 7000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a new gift-in-kind donation.
- We can only accept new items.
- When an item can be accompanied by receipt of payment or a professional appraisal, you may qualify for a charitable donation receipt. Please contact our office for further details.
Kristen’s Helper Campaign
We invite you to join our annual Kristen’s Helper campaign by donating $100 (or any gift amount of your choosing), to help us continue to provide much needed services to child victims in our region.
In Memoriam Donations
Make a donation in honour of a someone who is celebrating a special occasion (birthday, wedding, anniversary etc.) or in memory of someone who has passed away. All contributions are acknowledged by a card sent on your behalf to the person being honoured or to the bereaved family.
Planned Giving ensures that children will always have the Centre to come to in the future. Planning a gift for the future ensures your wishes will be followed and will help a cause that is close to your heart, namely contributing to the emotional welfare of children and youth who have experienced abuse. It is about intention and not about the amount of your gift. Every gift is important and many small gifts make the difference. Your planned giving gift can be made in a number of ways and we have an expert team who discuss these options with you in detail.
Thank you for supporting Kristen French CACN. Should you wish to visit our Centre, please call us to arrange a tour!
“Children are precious gifts that have been given to us, and I can think of no greater gift to return than by contributing to an organization that helps a child re-build a life that has been damaged by abuse. I’m honoured to support Kristen French CACN, knowing that the support for these children is beyond measure.” – Cathy Collins, Kristen’s Helper supporter
A safe place to help, heal, end, child abuse