To serve children and families in the Niagara Region who have been impacted by child abuse.
To engage the community in a child abuse prevention, awareness, and response strategy.
Our Expected Outcomes
- Timely access to child abuse prevention resources for all children and families
- Enhanced regional awareness of the importance of keeping Niagara’s children safe from harm
- Excellence in Child Abuse Investigation and response for Niagara’s children and their families
We Have Impact
- We provide innovative, partner based collaborative programming across Niagara.
- We serve children, youth and families in need through expanded programming, partnerships and definitions of those served.
- We respond to emerging needs across Niagara.
- We ensure our programs and services are inclusive and open to all.
We Have Presence
- We enhance our ability to communicate the value we bring to children, youth and families in need across Niagara.
- We build on our strong brand by demonstrating the positive impact of our work with children, youth and families.
- We use our voice to advocate for children, youth and families in our community.
We Have Capacity
- We successfully attract and cultivate funding and donor support from across Niagara.
- We maintain and grow meaningful, and mutually beneficial partnerships.
- We strengthen our internal capacity through an increased focus on human resources and volunteer development.
- We have adequate financial resources required to deliver on our Mission & Vision.
Our DESIRED OUTCOMES
We provide comprehensive and multi-disciplinary support programs for children, youth and their families using a trauma reduction model with a view to help, heal and end child abuse.
- Existing key partnerships are strengthened and enhanced.
- Favourable program outcome measures and audit/evaluation results.
- Increased youth programming, and participation.
- Partners wait lists are reduced.
- We serve more.
- New strategic partnerships are developed.
- Participants in programs offered reflect the diversity of communities we serve including but not limited to Indigenous, Francophone, and 2SLGBTQQIA.
We are a visible and valued member of communities across the Niagara region.
- Strong brand and increased level of awareness.
- Increased website traffic and social media engagement
- Our efforts are known to make a meaningful and sustained difference in the lives of those we serve.
- We are a trusted local charity.
- We are viewed by the broader public as subject matter experts.
- Current partners trust and support our efforts and initiatives.
- New partners seek us out to collaborate on common goals and directives.
We have the resources, capabilities and expertise needed to serve children, youth and families now, and in the future.
- Increased funding and fundraising revenue.
- Expanded geographic base of funding and fundraising.
- Existing financial support is maintained and increased as required.
- Skilled and engaged Board, Staff and Volunteer team.
- Enhanced satisfaction and retention.
- More effectively manage HR associated risk.
- Sustainable business model and supporting plans are in place.
- Diverse and secure multi year funding streams are established.