Champion Leading Practices
- Define and establish CAC's evidence-based practice across Canada.
- Evaluate Kristen French CACN against standards and modify Kristen French CACN actions to meet the standards.
- Define Kristen French CACN as more than just a safe place for hosting investigations.
- Develop a regional framework for programming, fundraising and volunteering.
- Research a virtual/mobile model for Niagara.
- Broaden our Research Initiatives (e.g. Resiliency and trauma informed practice)
Fundraise for Critical Services
- Create a 3 Year budget forecast.
- Leverage new funding sources.
- Collaborate with Niagara agencies on grant writing and events for fundraising.
- Cultivate our regular door relationships.
- Attain a signed Use of Site Agreement with funding from NRP.
Promote our Role of Child Abuse Prevention, Awareness and Response
- Develop partnerships and services with diverse communities in Niagara to promote our role (e.g. indigenous, francophone, corrections, newcomers, youth, communities).
- Sign and enact protocol with Partners on Post Investigation with FA as a neutral role.
- Develop collaborative Programming and Resources (grants, partnerships) to fill regional service gaps.
- Increase the use of Social Media.
- Develop website with common interest partners.
Increase Organizational Capacity
- Operationalize new Volunteers Program